I went to one of the largest malls yesterday and spent nearly 4.5 hours walking around it. I walked into every baby store looking at the girls clothes and then boys clothes thinking which one will I get to buy. I also depressed myself by going into some of my favorite clothing stores and walking out with hopes I will be able to fit into normal clothes again soon. As I walked to the car emptied handed I thought man Kyle is lucky I don't have this baby yet because I could of done some real damage. I love spring outfits from the little spring dresses to the plaid shorts for boys. I can't wait to go shopping after the baby arrives.
I am convinced that this baby loves for me to walk. I thought surely a day of walking would do something. However, since I have been walking regularly this whole pregnancy I don't think walking will help start anything. So today I plan on taking advantage of the sunshine and go walking over at the park. I am not sure what else to do at this point, just wait it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment