Warm weather finally arrived. I never knew how excited I would get to have weather in the 50's. But Saturday reached 70 degrees, that is just a tease! We took full advantage of the weather spending alot of quality time outside expoloring the cities around us. On Saturday we headed to the Brandywine creek for a leasurly walk and picnic. It was absolutely beautiful. After our picnic I was wanting a little ice cream. We went to a local place. Who knew that they could combine all the flavors I was wanting into one. It was a pretty intense scoop of peanut butter caramel cookie dough ice cream. It left me in a coma and Kyle had to fix dinner for me. I was pretty worthless for the rest of the day!
Sunday we headed to downtown Philly to explore some sites. We hit up the art museum first. I managed to make it up the stairs successfully. I was pretty hungry once in the museum and feeling kind of tired so we didn't stay too long. We headed to South Street to meet up with Kara for some food and frozen yogurt. It was funny on Saturday I was telling Kyle that I was really craving Pinkberry, a yogurt place in CA, then on Sunday we found a place very similar. I was super excited to have some green tea yogurt with fruit! Yummy! I was pretty exhausted after walking all around. I think today I am still trying to catch up! I did have a doctors appointment and it looks at though things are progressing. The baby has managed to take up my entire stomach causing some discomfort. It is just a matter of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment