Sunday, March 15, 2009

9 years ago

It seems like March 14th, 200o was so long ago. Man how time has changed from 9 years ago when Kyle and I officially became "boyfriend and girlfriend." We have both grown a lot on this journey we call life. It has been a fun and eventful journey, we are about to add a new chapter.
This weekend was very low key and relaxing. I have been experiencing some pain in the ribs/back area, I am convinced there is not enough room for this baby to move. Maybe this baby is getting the tall gene that Kyle and I lack. Or it could possibly be that the baby was blessed with Kyle's large gluteus maximus. We shall see what is taking up so much space on my right side very soon.
I am looking forward to another doctors appointment bright and early tomorrow. There are only 21 days left or if the baby is anything like me it will be a late bloomer.
I am going to go enjoy a lazy Sunday with a little Wii playing, who knew I would become addicted to playing video games a month before I have a baby. It is kind of scaring me. I think I am prepping myself for a boy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 9 years; that's beautiful. You two are the best.

    ReplyDelete