Monday, March 16, 2009

pain, pain, go away

So today has been a Monday.  We started our day off bright and early to drop my car off at the dealership to get all the lovely dents fixed from our move and the wind.  It was one thing after another this morning.  First I had the garage door clicker when Kyle needed to close to garage after he left. I had driven off with out it making Kyle upset.  Next, Kyle calls me saying he needs gas before he runs out, normally this wouldn't be a problem but Kyle didn't know how to get to the dealership so we both had to stop.  When attempting to pull into the gas station I sure did make the wrong turn.  I forget in the north people aren't friendly enough to let you through traffic when they are stopped at a stop light.  I asked myself what good is it doing these people to be stopped and inch as close as they can to the other car so I can't get through, oh that's right they don't want anyone else getting somewhere if they can't.  We finally get to the dealership and papers start flying out of my car when I open the door.  I bend over to put them back in my car bumping my head.  The guys at the dealership say,"not having a good day are you?"  I guess I looked a wreck too. The computers were down at the shop so I had to wait an extra long time to get the paper work so I could QUICKLY get Kyle to work and me to my doctors appointment on time.  If anyone knows me I hate being late.  Man I was feeling some contractions!  I couldn't be late to my doctors appointment because they don't mess around they slap you with a late fee.  Once I finally sat down at the doctors office I noticed that my blood pressure was a little high, I wonder why.  While at my doctors appointment I asked about the severe pain in my right rib cage and of coarse I didn't get the news I wanted.  Instead of the answer, "oh that is probably just the baby," I got a series of things that could be wrong with me not dealing with the baby.  That is what I get for opening my mouth.  So now I have to think about what else could be wrong with me.  On top of the possibility of something else being wrong the doctor told me on the way out that chocolate and caffeine might be causing the problem.  I looked at her and laughed and said, "I am pregnant this is my time to eat chocolate."  I don't think she liked that too much.  So now all those yummy chocolate chip cookies I made last night I can't eat all in one sitting.  By 9:30 this morning I was just thinking how much I wanted to go back to sleep and try it again.  Since my day was going so lovely I decided to take Kyle's car to the shop.  I figured if I was going to have a bad day, make it bad.  However, I was surprised by good news with Kyle's car.  They couldn't find anything wrong. YES!  I am still not 100% sure about it, but I will take it for today.  Hopefully the remainder of the day will only get better.  I am going to go rest and walk.  Standing up is the only thing that seems to help this rib cage problem.  Kyle keeps asking how he can help me feel better and I seriously say, "please break my ribs!"  As far as the progression of the baby, it is about the same as last week.  20 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment