Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just waiting

Each day that passes the more I want to see what has been growing inside of me.  Kyle and I went to two doctors appointments yesterday.  The first one was our 10th ultrasound, yes 10th and we still don't know the sex of the baby.  That was a hard one!  This little baby was being stubborn, I wonder who it is taking after.  Sorry Kyle!  The doctor spent nearly 20 minutes jabbing my pelvic area trying to get it to turn so she could get an accurate measurement of the head.  She finally gave up and told me I was going to have a "hard headed kid."  With all the measurements they estimated the baby is 7lb 2oz.  The other doctor said the estimate can be a pound off in either direction. I am interested in seeing how accurate technology is. 
After the doctor gave up with getting the baby to move she was kind enough to give us 4-d pictures of the face.  Personally I am not a fan of the 4-d ultrasound. Not a good representation of what the baby will probably come out looking like.All the facial features seemed very plump.  After the ultrasound we headed to the other doctors. After waiting some more time we got the same news that everything looks great but to keep waiting.  I shocked both of the doctors because they both thought by now I would of had this baby.  So did I.  I am not complaining I am just anxious to know what it is and to hold it!
Everything else is going well.  My ribs are no longer bothering me as long as I don't eat chocolate.  Who would of thought eating chocolate would cause severe pain in the ribs.  I guess I was over using the excuse that I was pregnant to eat as much chocolate as I wanted to. : (
Well for now I have 11 days up to the big d-day...

No comments:

Post a Comment