Thursday, April 2, 2009

The baby will arrive!

Yesterday was a very exciting day at the doctors.  As the doctor walked in she said, "When do you want to have this baby?"  I quickly responded, "As soon as possible!"  With my due date actually being Sunday she scheduled it for Monday.  I was thrilled to walk out of the office with an actual date this baby could be here.  I believe Kyle became more nervous because reality is setting in.  Me on the other hand I am so happy to have it here for me to hold.  Being pregnant has been great and all but 10 months with a little extra luggage is getting very tiring.
So of coarse the to do list never ends in this house hold.  We are still trying to figure out what is wrong with Kyle's car, good timing.  So I am headed to the dealership for yet another look at it.  Good thing the dealership is located by the hospital in case they decide to give me some terrible news.  : (
Another little FYI, Kyle's company is taking away cell phones to save some $.  SO Kyle could be calling from a new number.  We were really excited about the timing but at least it is just a phone.  So when in doubt answer your phone, you never know what kind of news you could be missing out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment