Everything started out great, the weather was great, Mackenzie loved riding in the BOB and Kyle and I were enjoying ourselves. After walking for a little we settled down for some lunch. On our way back towards the car we realized that we really needed to change Mackenzie. So after finding a little spot to change her I started at it.
To not get to graphic lets just say that some of the lessons we learned were...
1. Point her bottom away from you
2. Bring LOTS of wipes
3. Bring LOTS of diapers
4. Carry garbage bags with you, not in the car
5. Again hand sanitizer is more useful in the diaper bag and not the car.
6. Pack more than 1 extra outfit
It was good we were not to far from home and could manage our mess till we got home. I am learning that it takes a lot longer to get things done with a little one. Being a mom is a hard job but well worth it!
Mackenzie seems to be enjoying life minus some tummy problems, but hopefully that will get solved!
baaahahaha I heard the non-censored version of this story and I laughed out loud. I'm sorry, you probably didn't think it was too funny when it was happening, but thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, I'll visit as soon as I can!