Laying in the leaves
hmm..these look tasty!
Does it really say I am 7 months?!?
While walking through the park last week Mackenzie got to go on the swings for the first time. She absolutely loved swinging. Good thing she enjoyed it because I got a flat tire on my stroller coming home. Lets just say her cute smile made up for the tough 1.5 mile hike home with a flat tire.
This weekend we were lucky enough to find a swing at a consignment store. I couldn't wait to give it to her for Christmas because the weather right now is absolutely perfect for it. So handy dandy Dad put up the swing on Sunday. Today we went outside several times. I have a feeling I might have to bundle her this winter so she can still swing!
Dad making sure the swing is up right! Mackenzie loves it!
I’m commenting to challenge you to a blog throw down of sorts (if you don’t watch Food Network, this reference will be meaningless). Anyways, on November 11th I will be posting a collection of 11 random things about myself (facts, pet peeves, sayings, hobbies, hopes, dreams, etc.). I challenge (invite) you to join me in doing the same on Nov. 11th, and then we can link to each others’ blogs and it will be awesome. This is a random idea of mine, but I thought it would be fun to have some community with blog friends. I’m challenging others, and feel free to invite other to participate. So, what say you? Do you accept this challenge?
ReplyDelete