Downtown Philly
Kyle and Mackenzie at the art museum (yes she popped her jeans open, she is a true woman!)
on our walk
picnic time
I couldn't believe
1. The sun was shining on the weekend
2. It was 70 degrees
3. There were people outside all over!
We went down to the city to explore Fairmount Park, beautiful! Our trip started with a picnic lunch, even Mackenzie had some food with us. Then we strolled along the river toward the art museum and hit up Whole Foods to get fish(ahi, delicious) for dinner!
The best part of the trip I think was getting tripled dog dared by Kyle to run up the Art Museum stairs like Rocky. Who gets tripled dog dared? So of coarse I did it, proudly! I guess the second best thing was seeing Kyle run with the bob, willingly. WOW!
It truely felt like we were in CA again with the weather, cyclist passing us left and right, people out enjoying the weather and getting one of our favorite types of fish.
Who knew that Kyle would be lucky enough to catch a plane to CA today? I am a little bummed I am not there but I hope to return someday. I think I can take a guess at what Kyle might bring home for us, a little Castoro wine?!? : )
No comments:
Post a Comment