Kyle and I have spent the last 2 weeks celebrating each others birthday's. Kyle's was on the 10th and mine was yesterday. We started out by having a birthday dinner out without baby Mackenzie. Auntie Roo (Kara) was so generous to take care of Mackenzie while we relaxed at a nice restaurant in West Chester. It was so tasty! That Saturday we head to Lancaster to do a little birthday/Christmas shopping. The Denholm grandparents took care of Mackenzie for the day allowing us to conquer the outlets for a successful day shopping.
The Denholm's also invited us over for a joint birthday dinner celebration. We requested one of our favorite dishes, butternut squash ravioli and Jewish Apple Cake. Mmmmmm delicious.
On Kyle's birthday I made him one of his favorite meals, filet mignon. What guy wouldn't love that? Speaking of Guy we went and saw Guy Fieri from the food network as a little joint birthday fun. Kara came over again to take care of Mackenzie while we went to the road show. Mackenzie is very lucky to have Kara as an aunt and we are also very thankful for her. The roadshow was like a comedy show with food. It was very enjoyable and nice to get out. We couldn't remember the last time we went out on a Wednesday night.
On my birthday I was able to get some time to myself. I enjoyed an afternoon getting my haircut and running errands. For my birthday dinner I had a lovely blackened halibut prepared by Kyle, one of my favorites!
The last birthday celebration was the birth of our new nephew/cousin! Yippy! Kelly and Scott welcomed Ryan Michael into the world today! We hear they are doing well and we hope to see them soon!
Next celebration...Thanksgiving!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment