Tuesday, September 1, 2009

growing up cont.

First taste of food

She loves the exersaucer...especially the book and piano (a little of both grandma's in her!)

This past weekend was very eventful for little Mac Attack.  She was showered with lots of love from both sets of grandparents, which she loves.  In fact I think it makes her not want to nap she gets so excited.  Lets just say the weekend was not as smooth with naps.

Well to get on with how she is growing up...

On Sunday Mackenzie got her first taste of what other food taste like.  Nothing special just some rice cereal.  It was still a big day for the both of us because I know this is just the beginning. She gobbled up the whole bowl of rice cereal like she was a pro at eating.  After 3 days of doing cereal she continues to love it.  She doing an awesome job at swallowing it and even helping to hold the spoon.  I think the real reason why she wants the spoon is to chew on it because she has her first TOOTH!  Oh my!  Yup, Sunday I spotted the little tooth making its way up through the gums.  I have to say since this tooth has come through she has been EXTREMELY happy.  Just laughing and having a good old time.  Also she makes no fuss about naps.  Its a whole new world, for now.

Well not much else is going on.  Just continuing to stay busy walking with friends we have met and working on a schedule.  We are also getting ready for a few weeks away from home.  First the beach(I mean the "shore"...I will never get use to that one!) then to Richmond for Tina's wedding festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment