Monday, August 24, 2009

growing up

You know your baby is getting big when they no longer want the bottle. Mackenzie recently decided not to take a bottle so we first tried spoon feeding her milk and she loved it.  Now she is slowly learning to drink from a sippy cup.  Lets see how long this phase lasts!

Mackenzie continues to amaze us everyday!  She is busy trying to sit on her own.  It is hilarious to let her sit up by herself and slowly watch her fall or roll over. In addition to wanting to sit up she loves to stand.  She just smiles and looks all around, very observant little girl.  She could spend all day just standing until her knees buckle.  Then she wants right back up! 

We have definitely been keeping busy over the last few weeks.  The Seaborn grandparents came up to drop off the dogs before their big vacation.  Mackenzie has done really well with having two dogs running around.  Mac and I made a trip to Northern VA to watch Jake while Stacie and Matt had a busy wedding weekend.  Jake was great entertainment, he loves his dog.  I think I am just going to set up a crate for Mac when she is able to stand because he was amused with it. The next time we see him I think he will be cruising even faster on his feet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment