Monday, September 14, 2009

busy busy busy

5 months old sitting on the cold windy beach
Touching the Atlantic for the 1st time with Daddy

Well I feel like life has been a little crazy the last couple of weeks but at least Mackenzie has been doing awesome with all the trips. Or the beginning of them...
September 5th, Mackenzie was 5 months old and officially got her second tooth. We also headed to the beach to spend some time with the Denholm family. Luckily we got to the beach early to catch some rays. The sun disappeared for the week after that. We aren't having much luck with sunshine and the beach this year. I hope our luck gets better. It was great seeing everyone. The few days we were there Mackenzie was expereiencing some teething pain making it a little hard to sleep. But now she is back to herself, luckily! We had to leave early from the beach to head down to Richmond to throw Tina a wedding shower. Mac had a wonderful start to the trip. We made it all the way down to Richmond without stopping, wow! That hasn't happened since we moved to DE because I was either pregnant or Mackenzie needed to be fed. That felt good!
Tina's shower went well, thanks to my sidekick mom. We did a good job and it turned out to be a beautiful day. Now on to wedding stuff. The big day is this weekend and I am thrilled. It will be the first weekend away from Mackenzie. It might be a little difficult but my mind will be distracted! Mackenzie will get to spend sometime with the other Seaborn's playing with Mary Alex. I hope Mackenzie doesn't try to grow up any faster after playing with her. I think they might have fun playing dolls together.
Not only am I keeping busy but my lovely husband is too. I swear I leave the house and I come back to a new house. His project this week is tackling our 1950's bathroom. So far from what he has told me is we have a gutted bathroom with new tile floor and painted tile on the walls. I can't wait to get back to see his hard work! In addition to the bathroom he also planted some new bushes outside. I am glad he is handy because I would never be able to do any of that!
Never a dull moment with us! Always going!

1 comment:

  1. Your new headline picture just makes my face and heart smile; everyone looks and is so happy. it's just wonderful, your little family. i love you guys. and nice color coordination.

    ReplyDelete