We had a wonderful weekend together. For Valentine's Day we went up to Hershey Hotel to indulge in food and CHOCOLATE! : ) Lets just say the desserts were amazing! My mistake was going to the bathroom while we were eating dessert. I came back to my plate without chocolate pie. I learned not to leave my plate with food still on it. So I only thought it was fair to finish off Kyle's Reese's pie which was just as tasty. After eating we went on the Hershey tour, it had been awhile for both of us. It was a pregnant girls dream!
Today we put together the crib. The nursery is almost done and looks so adorable in my mind. I think we are pretty much ready for this little monster to come. It is still very active and responsive to our touch. We had a check up on Wednesday and everything is still on track. : )
Tonight Kyle made me delicious mahi mahi for dinner. We stopped by Wegmans last night to get both good fish and filets. Two things we have not had in a very long time. We are kind of sad about not having a good fish selection anywhere close. After eating fish almost twice a week and now not having any we miss it.
Another fun work week awaits us! I am happy I only have to work one full day this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment