Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally a blog

After about 7 months of saying I was going to do a blog, I finally have one! Thank you Kara for showing me the way and helping me last night!

So today marks 32 weeks (8 months)....or lets just say I have only 8 more weeks to go. I can't hardly believe how fast everything has happened. A little anxiety/anxious? I think so! I am not sure what to expect or what else needs to be done before the arrival of baby Denholm. Baby Denholm has been getting on a schedule, not really the same as mine but I guess I will compromise in 8 weeks. I can tell that it is getting bigger or at least stronger everyday by the force of its movement. When the baby hiccups it still seems to startle me but I am getting use to it. It is so weird to look down at my belly and see a big hard bulge on one side but not the other. Since the head is down right now it is pretty easy to tell what is moving when it does. I have a little soccer player practicing its moves on my ribs and a tennis player making full swings.
The sex of this baby has really started to puzzle both of us. About 2 weeks ago was when I really wanted to know, I am not sure why because I already had everything picked out. I think because the due date is approaching it just seems to excite me about what is in me. I have started to think it is a boy, so we should see if that changes.

Kyle left for the evening to Atlantic City with the boys. I am just hoping he comes home with extra diaper money. They were practicing their skills last night at the house, of coarse when money is not involved everyone does well.

Today was a great day, it started to warm up! I know it doesn't seem like that could really excite many people but I am so tired of the cold, icy weather. This is as far north as I can go, I am a warm weather gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment